Synergy™ H1 is a flexible monochromator-based multi-mode microplate reader that can be turned into a high-performance hybrid system with the addition of a filter-based optical module.
The monochromator optics uses a third generation quadruple grating design that allows working at any excitation or emission wavelength with a 1 nm step. This system supports top and bottom fluorescence intensity, UV-visible absorbance and high performance luminescence detection.
It is the ideal system for all the standard microplate applications found in life science research laboratories. The filter module is a completely independent add-on that includes its own light source, and a high performance dichroic-based wavelength selection system. With its very high optical efficiency, this module supports advanced detection modes such as Fluorescence Polarization, Time-Resolved Fluorescence and filtered luminescence (e.g. BRET).
• Hybrid Technology: high-performance filter-based detection, flexible monochromator-based detection.
• Detection Modes: Fluorescence intensity (FI), Fluorescence Polarization (FP), Time- Resolved Fluorescence (TRF), TR-FRET, High-Performance Luminescence, UV-Visible Absorbance.
• Compatible with Take3™ Multi-Volume Plate with 2 µL microspots for low volume assays
• Quadruple monochromator system: Synergy H1 optics incorporates two double-grating monochromators. This quadruple design provides the best in spectral scanning performance and flexibility.
• Deep blocking filters and dichroic mirrors: Synergy H1’s filter/dichroic combination provides the best possible performance for fluorescence, time resolved fluorescence and fluorescence polarization applications.