||1. Fujiwara Y, et al., Assessment of Stanniocalcin-1 mRNA as a molecular marker for micrometastases of various human cancers. 2. McCudden CR, et al., Co-localization of stanniocalcin-1 ligand and receptor in human breast carcinomas. 3. James K, et al., Evidence for stanniocalcin binding activity in mammalian blood and glomerular filtrate. 4. Xiao LJ, et al., Expression and regulation of stanniocalcin 1 and 2 in rat uterus during embryo implantation and decidualization.
5. Yeung HY, et al., Hypoxia-inducible factor-1-mediated activation of stanniocalcin-1 in human cancer cells. 6. Hasselblatt M, et al., Identification of novel diagnostic markers for choroid plexus tumors: a microarray-based approach. 7. Hasilo CP, et al., Nuclear targeting of stanniocalcin to mammary gland alveolar cells during pregnancy and lactation. 8. Yoshiko Y, et al., Stanniocalcin 1 (STC1) protein and mRNA are developmentally regulated during embryonic mouse osteogenesis: the potential of stc1 as an autocrine/paracrine factor for osteoblast development and bone formation.
9. Wu S, Yoshiko Y, De Luca F. Stanniocalcin 1 acts as a paracrine regulator of growth plate
10. Filvaroff EH, Guillet S, Zlot C, Bao M, Ingle G, Steinmetz H, Hoeffel J, Bunting S, Ross J, Carano RA,
Powell-Braxton L, Wagner GF, Eckert R, Gerritsen ME, French DM. Stanniocalcin 1 alters muscle
and bone structure and function in transgenic mice.
11. Zlot C, Ingle G, Hongo J, Yang S, Sheng Z, Schwall R, Paoni N, Wang F, Peale FV Jr, Gerritsen ME.
Stanniocalcin 1 is an autocrine modulator of endothelial angiogenic responses to hepatocyte
12. Yoshiko Y, Maeda N, Aubin JE. Stanniocalcin 1 stimulates osteoblast differentiation in rat
calvaria cell cultures.
13. Tohmiya Y, Koide Y, Fujimaki S, Harigae H, Funato T, Kaku M, Ishii T, Munakata Y, Kameoka J,
Sasaki T. Stanniocalcin-1 as a novel marker to detect minimal residual disease of human
14. Sheikh-Hamad D, Bick R, Wu GY, Christensen BM, Razeghi P, Poindexter B, Taegtmeyer H,
Wamsley A, Padda R, Entman M, Nielsen S, Youker K. Stanniocalcin-1 is a naturally occurring L-
channel inhibitor in cardiomyocytes: relevance to human heart failure.
15. Kanellis J, Bick R, Garcia G, Truong L, Tsao CC, Etemadmoghadam D, Poindexter B, Feng L,
Johnson RJ, Sheikh-Hamad D. Stanniocalcin-1, an inhibitor of macrophage chemotaxis and
16. Wascher RA, Huynh KT, Giuliano AE, Hansen NM, Singer FR, Elashoff D, Hoon DS. Stanniocalcin-
1: a novel molecular blood and bone marrow marker for human breast cancer.
17. Jiang WQ, Chang AC, Satoh M, Furuichi Y, Tam PP, Reddel RR. The distribution of stanniocalcin
1 protein in fetal mouse tissues suggests a role in bone and muscle development.
18. Lal A, Peters H, St Croix B, Haroon ZA, Dewhirst MW, Strausberg RL, Kaanders JH, van der Kogel
AJ, Riggins GJ. Transcriptional response to hypoxia in human tumors.
19. Serlachius M, Andersson LC. Upregulated expression of stanniocalcin-1 during adipogenesis.