ATP Bioluminescence Assays for Immune Cells
• Lymphocyte activation.
• Test unprimed T-cells in the presence of antibodies, enterotoxins, mitogens etc.
• Cellular immune response studies.
• Single-cell, T-lymphocyte cloning studies.
• Test DLI (Donor Lymphocyte Infusion) samples for stimulation/induction prior to use.
• Effect of accessory (non T-cells) on T cell induction.
• Effect of co-stimulators on T-cell induction.
• Effect of epitope sequences and novel peptides or proteins.
• Test the response of primed T-cells in vitro.
• In vitro immunotoxicity studies. See also ImmunoGlo™-384 HT)