The ELx800™ is designed for applications within the clinical, biotechnology research and pharmaceutical laboratory. Its compact footprint and proven robust design makes it an ideal solution for many microplate based biological assays.
The ELx800 can be controlled by Gen5 software, expanding the reader’s capabilities to include kinetics and well area scanning measurements. Gen5 offers unsurpassed data reduction capability as well as customizable data output options.
When standalone use is preferred, the ELx800 on-board software is extensive for a variety of qualitative and quantitative applications.
• Multiple Plate Formats
• 6-, 12-, 24-, 48-, 96- and 384-well capability to meet a variety of assay needs
• Specialized applications in 60-, 72-, and 96-well Terasaki formats
• Superior Hardware Design
• Ensures optimal performance
• Provides reliable, long term use
• On-Board Diagnostic Testing
• System Test checks the entire optics path
• Compact Footprint
• Conserves valuable benchspace
• Gen5 Data Analysis Software (optional)
• Several editions of Gen5 are available to meet the assay and laboratory needs