Synergy™ H4 with Hybrid Technology™ is a patent-pending multi-mode detector that combines the optical systems of Synergy Mx and Synergy 2 in one compact instrument.
It is the ideal instrument for research and drug discovery applications when having to choose between flexibility and performance is not an option. The monochromator-based optics provides a high level of flexibility; any wavelength can be used from the low UV to the near infrared. The quadruple grating optical system, equipped with a variable bandpass selection system, is ideal for spectral scanning applications. The filter-based optics use dichroic mirrors for enhanced performance.
This system is faster and more sensitive than the monochromator optics. A dual reagent dispenser option is available for inject and read assays such as flash luminescent assays and fluorescent ion channel assays. Additional read modes include: fluorescence polarization, time resolved fluorescence and AlphaScreen/AlphaLISA.
• Hybrid Technology: high-performance filter-based detection, flexible monochromator-based detection.
• Detection Modes: Fluorescence intensity (FI), Fluorescence Polarization (FP), Time- Resolved Fluorescence (TRF), TR-FRET, High-Performance Luminescence, UV-Visible Absorbance, AlphaScreen / AlphaLISA.
• Compatible with Take3™ Multi-Volume Plate with 2 µL microspots for low volume assays
• Quadruple monochromator system and variable bandpass selection: Synergy H4 optics incorporates two double-grating monochromators. This quadruple design provides the best in spectral scanning performance and flexibility. Variable bandpass selection system adds flexibility.
• Deep blocking filters and dichroic mirrors: Synergy H4’s filter/dichroic combination provides the best possible performance for fluorescence, time resolved fluorescence, fluorescence polarization and AlphaScreen / AlphaLISA applications.