||1. Targoff IN, Reichlin M. "Measurement of Antibody to Jo-1 by ELISA and Comparison to Enzyme Inhibitory." A of Immun: Vol: 138, 1987, pg 2874-2882.
2. Hershey JWB. "The Translational Machinery: Components and Mechanism.", Cell Biology, Vol: 4, 1980, pg 1-68.
3. Nishikai M and Reichlin M. "Heterogeneity of Precipitating Antibodies in Polymyositis and Dermatomyositis, Terization of the Jo-1 Antibody System." Arthritis Rheum,1980, pg 881.
4. Reichlin M, Maddison PJ, Targoff IN, Bunch T, Arnett FC, Sharp GC, Treadwell E, and Tan EM. "Antibodies Nuclear/Nucleolar Antigen in Patients with Polymyositis Overlap Syndrome." J Clin Immunol, 1984.
5. Pachman LM, Hardin JA, Cobb MA, and Arroyave CM. "The Antinuclear Antibody (ANA) in Juvenile Dermatomyositis (JDMS) is not Jo-1, Suggesting that JDMS and Polymyositis (PM) are Different Diseases."Arthritis Rheum. , 1984.
6. Takeuchi K, Tan EM, Pollard KM. "Similarity of Epitopes of an Autoantigen Fibrillarin-Recognized by Human Immmune Sera and Murine Autoimmune Models." American College of Rheum, 56th Annual Scientific 0ct 11-15, 1992, Atlanta. Poster Presentations.