In Situ Hybridization Kit provides researchers a method doing in situ hybridization with non-radioactive probes. Compared with radioactive methods, the sensitivity of this kit is the same while the procedure is simplified. This kit is suitable for digoxingenin labled probes combined with an alkaline phosphatase color development system. Using this kit, all disadvantages of working with radioactive materials can be avoided.
1. Components in this kit are free of precipitate.
2. Each lot is tested by Has-mirRNA 122a cDNA probe to have the same result as a control lot.
1. Prehybridization solution 1x2ml (1x5ml)
2. Hybridization solution 1x2ml (1x5ml)
3. NBT 1x120ul (1x500ul)
4. BCIP 1x60ul (1x150ul)
5. SSC buffer, 20X, 1x20ml (1x50ml)
6. Alkaline phosphatase buffer, 10X, 1x20ml (1x50ml)
7. Digoxigenin antibody, 1x10ul, (1x25ul)
8. Blocking solution, 100X, 1x100ul (1x250ul)
Store components at 4 degrees C. Stable for 6 months For maximum recovery of product, centrifuge the original vial after thawing and prior to removing the cap.