The EL406 Combination Washer Dispenser offers fast, full plate washing along with three reagent dispensers in one, compact instrument…all from the recognized industry leader.
The EL406 is the latest advancement in 1536-, 384- and 96-well microplate washing and dispensing incorporating BioTek’s patented Dual-Action™ manifold, optimized washing for loosely adherent cell monolayers, built-in patent-pending Ultrasonic Advantage™ for unattended wash manifold maintenance and up to four wash buffers for complex wash routines.
Up until now scientists had to choose their microplate dispenser technology – usually between either a peristaltic or syringe pump. Each of these technologies has its unique advantages. The EL406 eliminates the need to choose, offering both dispenser technologies on a single platform plus microplate washing. Now you can simply press a button and walk away. Automate an entire process by adding a BioStack™ Microplate Stacker.
• Accommodates 1536-, 384- and 96-well microplates
• Magnetic and polystyrene microsphere assays
• Rapid separation of micrometer and nanometer beads
• Fast and efficient vacuum filtration
• Fast microplate washing and dispensing
• Up to three reagent dispensers
• Unattended operation for long and tedious liquid handling processes
• Smaller benchtop or robotic system footprint compared to separate washer and three dispensers
• Choice of software control from instrument keypad or Liquid Handling Control™ (LHC) PC software
• Built-in ultrasonic cleaner